Community Investment and Events
We are a part of the local communities in which our projects are located and are committed to contributing to their growth and wellness. One of the ways Cavalier does this is through community investment focused on training, education, and health and wellness—three areas we identified as priorities for both the local community and for Cavalier. We have been privileged to support a variety of events and initiatives in the Wabasca-Desmarais area, and we will continue to support worthwhile initiatives.
Some of the events and initiatives we have supported are:
- May 2011 - Bigstone Cree Nation Business Expo
- May 2011 - Municipal District of Opportunity and Bigstone Cree Nation Community Clean-Up
- October 2011 - Wabasca Career Fair
- March 2012 - Wabasca and Area Museum Society’s Mad Trappers Carnival
- May 2012 - Wabasca and Region Sustainable Workforce Initiative Workshop
- August 2012 - Bigstone Cree Nation Treaty Days
- September 2012 - Municipal District of Opportunity Trade Show
- November 2012 - Wabasca Girls’ Day at Mistassiniy School
- December 2012 - Wabasca Lion's Club Santa's Anonymous
- February 2013 - Bigstone Cree Nation Education Authority Career Fair
- March 2013 - Bigstone Cree Nation Employer Engagement Workshop
- April 2013 - Municipal District of Opportunity Trade Show
- May 2013 - Wabasca Community Clean-Up
- August 2013 - Bigstone Cree Nation Treaty Days
View our photo gallery to see Cavalier employees at work in the community.
If you would like us to participate in your event please contact us:
Cavalier Energy Inc.
Attention: Community Relations
Suite 2500 255 – 5th Ave SW
Calgary Alberta T2P 3G6